Introduction: Peach Lemonade Iced Tea
A refreshing,herbaceous and fruity iced tea lemonade,perfect for a hot summer!
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
Peach Lemonade syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 peaches,ripen and sliced
- juice of two lemons
- 6 cups of water
- 3 green tea bags
Step 2: INSTRUCTIONS
- Bring syrup ingredients to boil.
- Then reduce heat to medium.Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve sugar.
- Simmer for 4 minutes.Turn off heat,cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Boil water and brew tea letting steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate until tea is completely cold.
- Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
- Serve iced cold and garnish with mint.