Pie for Pi Day!
I needed to make a quick pie before class, so that I could celebrate afterwards.
1 pie crust (the ones that come rolled up two to a box)
1 1/2 cups of frozen blueberries
3/4 cup frozen raspberries
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup AP flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Peel and slice the peaches, and place them in a large mixing bowl
2. Add berries, sugar, flour, and cinnamon
3. Mix until sugar and flour dissolve into the berry juices
4. Unroll pie crust and place in pie dish
5. Fill crust with fruit mixture, and fold over edges
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes, or until crust is golden
7. Cool, then enjoy!
Participated in the
Pi Day Pie Challenge