Intro: Peacock Feathers in Stone Earing
Stone earrings are always beautiful. Peacock feathers add more glamour to the stone earrings. Its a 1 minute process to convert glitter stone earring to multi-color Peacock feathers earring.
Step 1: Materials Required
1) Peacock feathers. (Don't plug from peacock, Just watch the ground were peacock walk around, U found lot of feathers automatically fall from peacock).
2) Hot glue gun.
3) Stone Earring.
Step 2: Prepare the Feathers
1) Cut the Top most part of the feathers with scissors.
2) Trim the feathers to remove the zig-zag.
3) Cut the stem up to the required height.
Step 3: Glue It
1) Turn the earring up side down.
2) Put the Feather end tip on the earring.
3) Drop glue from the glue gun to stick the feather and earring.
Now its ready to wear.