Subscribe on YouTube for more recipes every Tuesday! Requests honored :)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup of melted butter
1/2 cup softened peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Mix all ingredients together until full blended
3. Generously spray muffin tin and fill cups half way with batter.
4. Spray the bottom side of a second muffin tin and press into the first tin, firmly and evenly
5. Cook for 30 minutes
6. Remove top tin and pop bowls out and allow to cool
7. Make your Sundae and enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2016