Alright guys this is my first instructable so i hope you enjoy it. The chia seeds are benificial in many ways and these vitamin enriched treats will satisfy your fix for sweets and will fill you with natural and healthy energy. This simple recipe is easy to make and takes to 5 to 10 minutes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1. 1 Tbsp chia seeds
2. 1 tbsp peanut butter
3. 1 tbsp milk
4. 1 tbsp dried minced apricots
5. Pinch of salt
Step 2: Directions
1. Mix together chia seeds, salt and minced dried apricots together
2. Add in milk
3. Mix in peanut butter until a well mixed seedy and fruity dough forms
4. Form bite sized balls out of the dough and place in serving dish.
5. Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chill
Step 3: Enjoy!
Eat this healthy snack with your freinds or family or make them for yourself to enjoy.