Introduction: Peanut Butter Chip Mini Muffins
These bite sized muffins are perfect for a great breakfast on-the-go!! They are gluten free and contain no four, oil, or butter! Healthy and delicious!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Peanut Butter Chip Mini Muffins
- 1 scoop MTS Peanut Butter Fluff Whey (30g)
- 4 T PB2 (24g) + 2 T water
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk (30ml)
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- 1/4 t cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 T mini chocolate chips (14g)
- sweetener if desired (1 packet)
- Mix PB2 with water to make a peanut butter consistency. You can sub regular nut or peanut butter and just omit the water
- Mix in egg, milk, and applesauce til smooth
- Stir in protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and sweetener
- Add in chocolate chips – try chopped nuts, raisins, peanut butter chips…
- Coat muffins pan with nonstick spray or use muffins liners
- Fill muffins cups 3/4 of the way full
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes – adjust time for bigger muffins
- Feel free to try other flavors of protein powder!
- Try adding some chopped nuts! By Kim Hoeltje
12 Mini Muffins – 302 calories 9F 26C 34P
Participated in the