Rich,luscious peanut butter hot chocolate,topped with smooth creamy whipped cream and drizzled with some extra peanut butter. Trust me,it’s not overwhelming. Is that rich enough? I hope you can’t get enough of it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee( This is optional,but it’ll enhance the chocolate flavor!)
- 7 oz dark chocolate ( 70%,chopped) or chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter(or any other nut butter)
Step 2: DIRECTIONS:
- In a medium saucepan oven medium heat, whisk together whole milk,heavy cream,powdered sugar and coffee,until small babbles appear around edges.
- Do not allow mixture to boil.Remove saucepan from heat,add peanut butter and chopped chocolate until melted,returning the sauce to low heat if needed for the chocolate to melt completely.
- Serve warm, topped with lots of whipped cream and drizzled some caramel sauce on top!