Are you nuts for peanuts? Then you'll love this recipe!
Irresistible for Christmas, birthdays or any kid (and adult) party
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients and Tools
You will need only three simple ingredients:
1 cup of unroasted and unsalted peanuts with the peel
1 cup of white sugar
1 cup of water
and to simple tools:
1 iron or copper pan
1 wood spoon
Step 2: Procedure
1. Put the pan in a high setting
2. Add the sugar, the peanuts and the water
3. Stir the ingredientes with the wook spoon and let the mixture boil without stiring
4. After it boils, from time to time stir again just to mix the ingredients
5. You have to continue cooking until ALL the water evaporates, you will notice that the peanuts get separated from the frying pan
6. Turn the heat down and stir until it is completely dry
Step 3: Finishing
Put the candies over a marble (or similar) to cold them
While still hot, try to separate the peanuts with the spoon so that they remain individual
and finally... Don't eat them all!!! They are for your children!
TIP: Although peanuts are my favorite, you can use walnuts, almonds or any nut!
TIP 2: To clean, simply fill the pan of water and wait a couple of minutes until the sugar dissolves. No need to scrub!
Participated in the