Introduction: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
These are so Friggin' Good!!! And Super Simple to make as well.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 gram cracker
1 tablespoon Ground coffee
a baking sheet
1 small pan & 1 large pan (or Double Boiler)
Step 2: Prep Those Bananas!!!
1.cut banana into thin slices and place on a baking tray covered with wax paper
2.spread peanut butter on the top of each slice
Step 3: Melting the Chocolate (Double Boiler Method)
1.in small pan place chocolate, ground coffee , and 1 fully Crushed gram cracker
2.in lager pan, add small amount of water and place over stove on low heat
3. place the small pan over the large pan (make sure the water isn't high enough to touch the smaller pan) an wait for chocolate to melt
4. Stir until completely melted. be careful not to let any water get in the chocolate or it will ruin the consistency
Step 4: Spooning the Chocolate
1. Place a spoonful of chocolate of each slice of banana and spread it until completely covered.
2.If there is still chocolate left you can either use another banana to make a few more or just eat the chocolate out of the pan like a fatty.
3. When all bananas are covered, place in freezer until frozen.
4. eat them before everyone else does.
Participated in the
Snack Food Contest