Introduction: Pearl and Resin Table Makeover
Upstyle a small table with pearl trim and resin for a chic home decor look!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: See How Easy It Is to Make Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Small round table
Enough pearl trim to cover the top
Glaze Coat epoxy resin
Optional: sander or sanding block
Step 3: Here's How
1. 2. & 3. Starting in the exact center of the table, glue beads in a spiral until you reach the outer edge
4. & 5. Create a rim/barrier edge around the table with two layers of masking tape
*Make sure it's snug to the table and that the tape is higher than the top of the pearls
6. Follow the instructions for mixing the Glaze Coat
7. & 8. Pour the glaze coat on the table top and evenly distribute it with a sponge brush
9. Pop the bubbles with a torch and let cure overnight *Make sure you cure your table in an unoccupied room free of dirt and dust
10. Remove the masking tape
11. If you need to, you can round the edge of the table with a sander
12. Glaze the rough sanded edges with another layer of Glaze Coat and let cure