Pegcil is upgraded pencil, that can be clipped onto your clothes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material
- clothes peg with metal spring
- flat cartpenter's pencil
- sharp knife (craft knife, swiss knife or sth. similar)
1. Remove half of the peg
2. Place it beside the pencil
3. Cut small notch where the spring will be placed
4. Cut another notch on the other side, where end of the spring will be paced
5. Put together
6. Clip pegcil on your clothes