1. Multiple plastic cores from Scotch Tape rolls
2. Duct tape
3. Piece of wood (used floor sample from Home Depot in this case.)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: 1st Level
1. Using duct tape, secure the first level of plastic cores to the piece of wood.
2. Tape each successive level on top of the last one to build them up.
3. Build them to about 4 or 5 levels high to hold a pencil, pen or marker.