Introduction: Pen and Pencil Holder Made From Old Pen
you'll need old pens, colored paper, cellotape, a piece of cardboard
- Collect old pens, preferably the same ones and remove their refills.
- Take a colored paper, I am using blue here, of length 12 cm and breadth 3 cm.
- Roll the paper and put it in place of the refills.
- Take a few more empty pens with their refills removed
- Lay a pen filled with rolled paper and without paper alternately and stick them with a cellotape
- make four more of it as in the picture
- stick it all up with cellotape to make a square or rectangular formation
- take a cardboard paper and cover it up with the blue paper and insert it at the bottom of the square formation
- taadaahh!! u have your pen holder.. quite easy huh? :)