1. Launch 123D Desktop (Beta 9).
2. Sign In (Top right corner button).
3. Click on Gallery.
4. Search using string "Pen_Stand"
5. Choose the Category as popular to get the model.
6. Load the model.
7. Click 'No' to open in new document.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Pen_Stand
8. Select the laser sheet 1 in the browser.
9. Click on Menu ('3' symbol) -> Print -> Laser Cutting Print.
10. Select the Epilog printer and laser cut the model.
11. Repeat step 8 to 10 for laser sheet 2.
12. After cutting, glue the planar pieces one above other first and then glue the pieces with holes. Your Pen stand is ready !
Link to the model: http://www.123dapp.com/AssetManager/Publisher?stgAction=getProduct&intProductId=605456
Participated in the
Make It Real Challenge