If you're wondering why i decided to make a bust of Pepe, well to make a long story short a friend of mine is really into Pepe the frog and they challenged me to model Pepe in under 30 minutes. So i opened up mesh mixer and got to work then imported it to tinkercad to create the base and...BAM! Pepe the frog. the bust in the picture is printed in Taulman T-glase (if you're wondering why it's like a caramel color that's because I was printing in orange PLA earlier and didn't fully purge the nozzle) my print settings were 100 micron, nozzle 240 C, bed 60 C.
please vote for me in the 3D printing contest.