Introduction: Personalized Memory Book Project
1. Sound Module (8 channel, 680 Seconds or 11 Minutes,with “aPR33A3" recording voice chip ) – 1
2. Portable/Mini Speaker – 1
3. 9V Battery – 1
4. Battery adapter and snap - 1
5. Simple switch or click button – 1
6. Jumper wires (Male to Male and Female to Female) – 20 Each
7. Soldering Kit
8. Copper Tape
9. Glue Gun
10. Art supplies
We first showcased this project as a workshop in FAB10, Barcelona. It was a huge success in that event. We have it here for you folks to try and enjoy.
We even made an illustration for the local newspaper :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
All of this is self explanatory.