I've found that combination in Tim Ferris book The 4-Hour Chef and followed technique that Jamie Oliver teaches on his YouTube channel for American Scrambled Eggs. The result is ultimate scrambled eggs that you won't be able to overeat. I've tried over 50 different scrambled eggs combinations and found some really good scrambled eggs combinations. This combination stood out, I call them "Perfect Scrambled Eggs".
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Check Video :)
- Knob of Butter
- Black truffle Oil
- Himalayan Salt
- Whisk the eggs and heat butter
- Pour eggs into hot skillet and keep heat on high
- Let eggs set and drag them with spatula to other side
- Then keep folding them till they are done
- Drizzle with truffle oil
- Add Himalayan Salt and enjoy!
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!