I always had problem to hit right temperature when cooking beef steak until I've discovered this oven method. It is very easy you need just skillet that can be put in the oven (no plastic handle) and some delicious beef.
It takes only 5 minutes and you will end up with delicious rare steak.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Check Video :-)
Make sure beef has room temperature before cooking.
- Delicious steak
- 1 clove of garlic
- Little bit of olive oil
- Little bit of butter
- Add little bit of olive oil to both sides
- Preheat pan to smoking hot before searing
- Sear for 40 secs from each side
- Bake for 2 minutes at 200°C/390°F
- After 2 minutes rotate and cook again for 2 minutes
- Be careful, pan handle is very hot! Let meat rest for 5 minutes
- Brush meat with garlic clove
- Add little bit of salt and butter
- After 5 minutes cut the meat
- Enjoy :-)
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest