Introduction: Personalized Laptop Cover
After I used my laptop three years I thought it was about time to stabbing them in a new, personalized look.This because I wanted a new view of my laptop and therefore could distinguish myself from the rest.
Since I had a lot of electrical tape, I decided to combine it with my laptop.
This gave me an elegant upgrade of the view of my laptop.
Step 1: What Do You Need?
- Different types of electrical tape
- A precision knife
- A lot of patience ;)
Step 2: Preparation
- Clean your back of your laptop with a wet cloth
- Think off a pattern you want on your back.
Step 3: Applying Your Artwork
- Apply the tape to the back of your laptop. Stick the tape first and only then cut to length with your precision knife.
- Applying multiple layers to one another is of course also possible.
- Finish your artwork by applying a tape edge, so the badly cut pieces of tape are no longer visible and remain better in place. This provides a finished result.
- Ready to show your artwork to everyone.
Participated in the
Stick It! Contest