Introduction: Personalized Programs
With the help of a friend majoring in graphic design, I created these programs for my wedding! Everyone loved them because they were so personal and, little did they know, also inexpensive to make!
2 sets of postcards from Vistaprint with your image printed
1. Design and have your postcards printed at Vistaprint. Check for coupon codes online. You will need to get a front printed and a back printed. The front was our story and the back was our wedding ceremony and a list of the wedding party as well as our parents and grandparents.
2. Spray paint all the popsicle sticks and let dry. We choose gold.
3. Using glue dots, secure the popsicle stick to one of the postcards.
4. Using spray adhesive, cover the inside of the postcard with glue. Quickly push the other side down. Be careful here because the glue dries quickly.
5. Once dry, use corner cutter on top two edges to add some flair to your design.
6. Tie small piece of ribbon around popsicle stick at base of postcard.
Repeat several hundred times.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.