Intro: Pesto Pasta
This is my go to dish. It's so easy to make and beyond tasty. I made this for a Halloween party and it got gobbled right up!
Step 1: Ingrediants
Step 2: Boil
Cook the elbow mac until al dente. Drain and either place back in pot or in a serving container.
Step 3: Mix It Up
Mix in pesto and bag of shredded mozzarella. You can either serve it hot or put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve it cold.
Step 4: Variations
- Use Rotini Noodles instead of elbow mac. The pesto and cheese stick in the curls of the noodles.
- Boil a can of green beans, drain and add to the mix.
- Boil a can of black olives, drain and add to the mix.
- They make different flavors of pesto. I like original best for this recipe but sometimes it's good to switch it up.
- Use a different flavor of shredded cheese. Four cheese Mexican is what is used in this variation photo.