Getting Started. Please read all steps before proceeding
1. Make the shaver last longer.
2. Never run out of battery as you can change it.
3. Not pay for proper shaver...
You will need:
1. Philips QC3020
2. Flat Screwdriver
3. One (1) AA rechargeable battery ( i used an OEM Ni-MH 2400Mha )
4. Strip of aluminum foil
5. A great beard to shave
You have to remember:
-1. Remove the shaver from power source
0. You will actually break parts of the shaver!
1. You will void your warranty!
2. 1.5Volts wont kill you but always be careful with electricity
3. The shaver wont be waterproof as it was before (unless you apply silicon)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Opening the Case
The hard part is now.
Gently push the screwdriver in the shaver and start lifting. Some of the internal plastics will start breaking up and the cap will start to lift.
When it is half open lift it with you hands.
Step 2: Remove the Old Battery
Finally we have to change the battery.
But we have one big problem... the wires are welded on the battery!
With a little patience and the screwdriver slowly remove the tips from the battery
Step 3: Insert New Battery
Get the aluminum and make little V shaped foil.
Use it on the Negative (black) to fix the battery into position
Step 4: Putting It Back to Life
Get the cable out of the way. Hold the on/off button down and put the top back on and...