Introduction: Pick Holder
So I got bored (It's that beautiful time of exams again..) and wanted to play my guitar but I couldn't find my pick which led me to an idea of making the pick holder!
Materials and tools:
- clasp or keyring
- needle and thread
- paint (optional)
- First, make a template of your pick holder
- when you're happy with your shape, draw it on leather and cut it
- stitch the two part together (I don't have photos of these steps, but I'm sure you'll figure it out ;) )
- you can paint the leather - optional step (I painted the inner side with black color)
- make a hole in the lower part and add clasp or keyring so you will never loose it again and have your picks always with you
Ok, that's pretty much all :D
Hope you like it!
Participated in the