Imported direct from Dimension C-137
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Break Out Photoshop .... or Just Print This Png.
This will definitely be a short instructable.
The steps are basically:
- Find jar of whole pickles.
- Remove label from jar of pickles.
- Create new label for jar of pickles.
- Option 1: Break out Photoshop and and scour the web for various images to make your label. Put them all together in Photoshop.
- Option 2: Just use the PNG attached to this instructable.
Honestly I just did this because I happen to have a jar of pickles sitting around that someone gave me at some point and I don't really eat pickles. This seemed like a good reason to keep them around.
Participated in the
Halloween Contest 2017