Most people have had a cheese or chicken quesadilla, but have you ever tried a pizza quesadilla? It is really quick and easy to make, and a great snack for any time of day! If you haven't tried one, or are interested in making one, here's a recipe to do so!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Tools and Ingredients
- Small spoon (not shown in picture)
- Pizza Cutter
- Coconut oil spray (or other cooking spray)
- Flour tortilla
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperonis (optional)
Step 2: Prepare the Pan
- Put the pan on the stove
- Turn on the stove to medium-high
- Spray the pan with coconut oil spray
- Wait until you can hover your hand over the pan and feel subtle heat
- Put the tortilla on the pan
Step 3: Add Ingredients
- Put some sauce on the tortilla and spread onto half of it with small spoon
- Sprinkle the same half with mozzarella cheese, as much as you want
- Scatter pepperonis on the same half, or other topping of your choice
Step 4: Finish Cooking
- Use the spatula to fold the quesadilla in half
- Let it sit before beginning to flip
- Continue to flip the quesadilla every once in a while
- Continue until the tortilla is golden brown
Step 5: Finishing Up
- Turn off the stove and move pan to the side to cool
Use spatula to move the quesadilla to your plate
Use pizza cutter to cut into four slices
Step 6: Enjoy!
Enjoy your homemade quesadilla! I love this quesadilla so much! This is more of a snack than a meal, because it doesn't fill you up too much. So, if you are having this for dinner, make sure to have something else with it!
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2017