Introduction: Planning You Project With Miniature Modeling
Hey gals and guys!
This is one of my ways to test my future projects and have fun. And looks awesome!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Material You Need for the Miniature Project
I gather everything outdoors.. but can be man made also.
Than just play around like an inquisitive child.
Miniature modeling is great for many things:
- sparkles imagination & creativity
- helps you prepare for the natural scale
- calculate how much material you will use
- help you test scenarios (if the project will work, conditions, etc)
- great fun
- dilutes anxiety, stress, anger, ...
- let you mind tap into the future
- first physical manifestation of your idea
Step 2: Video...
..check it out, see the fire burning!