Intro: Plastic Bottle Terrarium
Here is another project I made from plastic bottle, paper, and another trash I found, and turn it to be a beautiful little garden for decorating my room.
Step 1: What You Needs
what will you needs are :
1. a plastic bottle
2. used paper
3. used brown envelope
4. scissors, knife
8. terrarium ingredients
Step 2: Preparation
1. Make a hole at the bottle with a shape you like
2. Make paper pulp ( you may google how to make a good paper pulp )
3. Put the paper pulp at the bottom of the bottle, it will also used as the stand ( you may shape it as you like, here i make it round because I will paint it like a wood later )
4. Wait for the paper pulp until dry
5. Once the paper pulp dry, paint it ( here I paint it like to be like a wood )
Step 3: Decoration
Next I use some used envelope I found.
- I cut it to long and small pieces, and then I crush it until it turns like a dry grass.
- decorate it as you like by using glue ( for example, here I made it like a vine )
- For the front side, I add cinnamons, sticks, and few plants I found from my yard
Step 4: Decorate Top Part
For the top part, I use the brown envelope again
- cut the envelope, but leave some part of it uncut
- Fold it to be 2 layered
- Repeat the step above until the roof is covered
Step 5: Make Inside Decoration
- For the terrarium, you can google about how to make a good terrarium out of plants you have.
- For the inside decoration, you can make anything you want with everything you found, for example here I make a garden chair from a stick.
- Arrange your plant inside the bottle as the theme you choose, for example here I make it to be like a garden. You can also make it like desert, forest, etc.
And there you go, you just turn useless plastic bottle to beautiful room decoration, hope you like it :)