I made a pocket size Tic Tac Toe game using paper strips.. Its beautiful and can be carried during travel.
Its fun game for all age.
so lets get started
Step 1: What We Need and Different Quilling Shape Making
What We need ??
1. Quilling Paper strips
3. Paper quilling tools ( slotted pen, shaping molds, tweezers, scissors) etc
Here I will show how to make different shapes using quilling strips.
Quilling Roll : Insert a piece of quilling paper into the slot of your quilling tool;
Start rolling glue the last part
There are two types of roll,
tight roll and loose roll,
as per design requirement
For a tight coil: When almost done coiling, place glue near the end of the strip and roll to complete. And remove it from the tool.
For an loose coil: Finish the coil, then remove it from the tool and allow it to expand. Once it has fully expanded, add glue and press the strip carefully to secure.
Petal shape: Take a slightly lose coil & pinch the both end to form petal shape like the picture. Dome shape: Use a quilling mold to create a dome shape.
Step 2: Making of Malaysian Flower Petal Shape
I made this type shape on my earlier tutorials also.
Kindly refer the pictures for step step process.
Step 3: Making of Tic Tac Toe Board
I took a card board of size 12 cm x 12com for making board.
draw grid for tic tac toe game with pencil, as shown.
Step 4: Decoration With Tight Quilling Coils
Now I made 60 green tight quilling rolls, and 36 Malaysian Flower Petal Shape to decorate the board.
Step by step pictures are shown.
Step 5: Making Parts of Tic Tac Toe Snowman
1) for base I made 10 tight roll of beige colour ( using 1 strip for each)
2) For snow man body : 20 white and 20 pink dome shape (total 40) (using 2 strips for each)
3) For snow man face : 5 white and 5 pink dome shape (total 10) (using 1 strip for each)
4) For snow man cap: 5 orange and 5 purple dome shape (total 10) (using 1 strip for each) (dome made using pen)
5) For snow man nose : 5 orange and 5 purple tight roll (total 10) (using 2.5 cm strip for each)
6) For snowman eyes: I use very very tiny black beads (total 20)
Step 6: Making of Snowman for Tic Tac Toe
Now arrange all parts as shown in the picture to make snowman.
Step 7: Finally Done
Now My pocket size tic tac toe game done, and ready to play.
Lets play and enjoy.
If you like my creation, please VOTE for me !!