Introduction: Pocket Size Paper Quilling Tic Tac Toe Game
I made a pocket size Tic Tac Toe game using paper strips.. Its beautiful and can be carried during travel.
Its fun game for all age.
so lets get started
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What We Need and Different Quilling Shape Making
What We need ??
1. Quilling Paper strips
3. Paper quilling tools ( slotted pen, shaping molds, tweezers, scissors) etc
Here I will show how to make different shapes using quilling strips.
Quilling Roll : Insert a piece of quilling paper into the slot of your quilling tool;
Start rolling glue the last part
There are two types of roll,
tight roll and loose roll,
as per design requirement
For a tight coil: When almost done coiling, place glue near the end of the strip and roll to complete. And remove it from the tool.
For an loose coil: Finish the coil, then remove it from the tool and allow it to expand. Once it has fully expanded, add glue and press the strip carefully to secure.
Petal shape: Take a slightly lose coil & pinch the both end to form petal shape like the picture. Dome shape: Use a quilling mold to create a dome shape.
Step 2: Making of Malaysian Flower Petal Shape
I made this type shape on my earlier tutorials also.
Kindly refer the pictures for step step process.
Step 3: Making of Tic Tac Toe Board
I took a card board of size 12 cm x 12com for making board.
draw grid for tic tac toe game with pencil, as shown.
Step 4: Decoration With Tight Quilling Coils
Now I made 60 green tight quilling rolls, and 36 Malaysian Flower Petal Shape to decorate the board.
Step by step pictures are shown.
Step 5: Making Parts of Tic Tac Toe Snowman
1) for base I made 10 tight roll of beige colour ( using 1 strip for each)
2) For snow man body : 20 white and 20 pink dome shape (total 40) (using 2 strips for each)
3) For snow man face : 5 white and 5 pink dome shape (total 10) (using 1 strip for each)
4) For snow man cap: 5 orange and 5 purple dome shape (total 10) (using 1 strip for each) (dome made using pen)
5) For snow man nose : 5 orange and 5 purple tight roll (total 10) (using 2.5 cm strip for each)
6) For snowman eyes: I use very very tiny black beads (total 20)
Step 6: Making of Snowman for Tic Tac Toe
Now arrange all parts as shown in the picture to make snowman.
Step 7: Finally Done
Now My pocket size tic tac toe game done, and ready to play.
Lets play and enjoy.
If you like my creation, please VOTE for me !!
Participated in the