Hi everyone. Today I made up this interesting project for those who love to make police lights using arduino. It's easy and requires to download only the code and nothing else. The code is easy and understandable and most importantly, HAVE FUN.
Step 1: Materials Required
1. Arduino Uno or any other arduino board
3. Blue LEDs X 3
4. Red LEDs X 3
5. White LEDs X 2
6. Jumper Wires
7. 9v battery
Step 2: Construction
1. First place 3 blue LEDs in a row, then 2 White LEDs, and finally 3 Red LEDs.
2. Make sure all their cathodes are in the negative rail.
3. Connect the negative rails to the Gnd.
4.Connect each LEDs, starting from the first blue LED at pin 13, the second to pin 12, and so on...
5. Your circuit should look somewhat like the third image above.
Step 3: Coding
Given below is the code for you to control the police lights.
Step 4: Your Police Lights Are Ready
Now your police lights are ready to use. Let's go catch some criminals officer.
HAVE FUN FRIENDS.
Fonebone27 made it!