OK , SO LET'S GO :)
Step 1: Materials
1. 2x - CD or DVD devices (It is ok if they don't work properly,you need them just to open and close.)
2. 2x - Speakers (It is better to choose thinner and lighter with a removable stand. But this is optional.)
3. 1x - Switch "double pole, double throw" (switch that change the polarity of DC current.You can find it i Radio Shack.)
4. 1x - Wall charger (I used DC 12V 200mA but you can use anything depending on how hevy are the speakers etc.)
5. 2x - Metal plates (I used 5 cm long and 1.5 cm wide but as you already know it depends on what fits the speakers stand slot.)
6. 4x - Wooden pieces (I used a 4 pieces 10 to 15 cm long and about 3 cm thickness.This is just to use as a moint for the CD.)
7. And last but not least - Speaker wire (And again , you can use almost any kind of wire.)
Step 2: Let's Do It
Disassemble the CD as shown on pictures and leave on the plastic frame only the motor and the wires leading to it.
Then you must take the metal plates and curve one side and the other side is going to be inserted in the speakers stand slot.
Drill a small hole on the top and center of the sliding part and in the center of the curved part of the metal plates.
Then connect them with a bolt and nut.
Screw the wooden pieces to the CD frame where the original screws were as shown on picture nomber 6.
Then slide the speakers in place and secure them.
Complete all the steps for the both CD`s.
Step 3: Electronics
When you buy your "double pole, double throw" switch folow the schematics and conect the charger and the motorÑ on the CD devices.
On the pictures I just show how I conect my switch.
Step 4: The Final
Place the device behind the TV stand so that when CD device is closed the speaker is completely hiden. Then level it and mark where to make a holes for the screws.Then dril the holes and screw tightly.
After you secured evrything connect curectly the wires for the moving mechanism.Plug the speakers to the device you want to connect them and Fave FUN :)