Intro: Portable Air Conditioner
My first instructable :-)
Hope you like it :-)
Step 1: Making ...
- 01 styrofoam box (size: L/W/H ~ 60cm/40cm/50cm)
- 01 mini fan
- 03 90° elbow (size 76mm)
Step 2: Preparing ...
- 14 PET bottles (07 bottles x 02 loading times) to make ice
- Salt + Water (salt to make it cooler & longer)
Step 3: Running ...
1. Pour salt water (salt makes it cooler & longer) into PET bottles (using 07 bottles per time), put them into refrigerator to make ice
2. When ice already, put 07 PET bottles into the styrofoam box
3. Turn on the fan, it will blow the air through iced PET bottles to outside via 03 90° elbow & make the room cool :-)