Here is an Advanced Version of the Film Can Cannon originally shown by CameronSS. I (Kipkay) made this one portable and easy to use along with a video that shows it in action. Enjoy!
Step 1: What You Need...
1. Fireplace lighter.
2. Small hobby box from your local electronics store.
3. 35MM film can.
6. Breath spray
Step 2: Disassemble the Lighter...
Comnpletely take apart the lighter and save the igniter you will find inside. It looks like this.
Step 3: Build the Igniter
Now you need to solder two pieces of wire to the two locations on the igniter. Use about 5 inches of wire for each connection.
Step 4: Assemble the Box
1. Drill two holes in the cover of the hobby box. One, just a tiny bit larger than the igniter.
2. Punch a small hole in the film can cover and glue it to the box over one hole.
3. Insert the igniter in the other hole with the two wires through the bottom of the cover.
4. Route the two wires through the hole in the film can cover and shape a gap about 1/8" wide.
Step 5: Final Steps
Re-assemble the box using the included screws. Take the cannon outside and spray the inside of the film can with a burst or two of spray. Quickly snap the can on the top and press the igniter! Bam! You may need to play with the gap of the wires to get it just right. Have Fun! Be Safe!