Introduction: Poseable Photo Paper Doll
Make poseable photo paper dolls.
With just a few inexpensive materials you can quickly and easily create personalized poseable photo paper dolls of your family, friends, your pet, celebrities – anyone your heart desires.
These poseable photo paper dolls can be posed many different and funky ways.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- 2-prong brads
- small brads from the craft store, NOT the larger ones from office supply stores
- got a package of 5.7 mm & 8 mm brads from A.C. Moore for around $4
- photos show the three sizes: office supply, 8 mm, and 5.7 mm
- I used the smallest brads, 5.7 mm, for this project
Step 2: Print or Get Photos
- I printed mine at home on regular 8.5 x 11 glossy photo paper
- you could use photos you already have on hand or have a copy center enlarge smaller photos
Step 3: Cut Out Photos Around Edges
Step 4: Dismember Dolls Along Joints
Step 5: Curve Points of Joints With Scissors
If you don’t curve the points at the joints, they’ll stick out
Step 6: Pin Together at Joints With Brads
- push through one layer at a time
- push prongs away from each other and flat to fasten them
- reposition as necessary until it looks right
Step 7: Play With Your Dolls
Participated in the
Paper Contest 2018