Introduction: Pot Water Level Indicator
I am rafeeq and my partner poornima from white field nook.
Today we are showing how to do pot water level indicator.
- Coin cell
- Coin shield
- Paper cups
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Wires
- Take a transistor,resistor and led.
- Connect transistor, led and connect resistor on bottom led and transistor.
- And connect wires to transistor,resistor as shown in the figure.
- Connect coin shield and switch to the transistor and led.
- Take a cup of mud and keep the connected transistor,led and wires to it
- And plant the small plant to the cup.
- And put some water to the plant.
- When we on the switch the led on . when we keep the wire in the water the led not on because water is a conductor.
- Now the pot water level indicator.