Introduction: Potato Stuffing - Who's Hungry
Potato stuffings are really a great source for cooking various snacks. For examplePotato Nuggets, Bread Pakoda, Aloo Bonda etc.
Here, this instructable gives you a clear and easy way to prepare Potato Stuffing.
So, Let's Begin
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2-3 potatoes
- Green peas (optional)
- 1 cup of chopped Carrot
- 1 cup of chopped beans
- a sprig of curry leaves
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/2 Tsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp garam masala
- Generous pinch of turmeric powder
- Few coriander leaves
- Salt as needed.
Step 2: Rinse * Boil
- Rinse the potatoes well in the water until all the mud is removed out of it.
- Boil potatoes (boiling can be done in whatever way you want).
- I steamed them in a cooker, it takes about 10-12mins.
- Boil then until done (you can also boil carrot and peas in this process).
**But I recommend you to boil carrot and peas in the separate bowl because it will turn soggy if you boil it with potatoes.
Step 3: Peel * Mash
- When the potatoes are just boiled.
- Remove the potatoes from the utensil and set them aside and let them cool.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Once cooled mash the boiled potatoes with a masher.
** Don't boil it till the potatoes become soggy.
Step 4: Prepare Veggies
- Rinse the veggies well in the water so all the residues are removed out of it.
- Chop carrots and beans.
Step 5: Steam Veggies
- Boil the veggies (boiling can be done in whatever way you want).
- I boiled them in a flat-bottom vessel, it takes about 7-9mins.
- Boil then until done.
Step 6: Make It Delicious
- Add chili powder, turmeric, Hing, garam masala, and salt to the mashed potatoes.
- Add the boiled carrots and beans.
- Mix them well.
- You can also include coriander leaves it's optional.
Step 7: Spicy It Up
- Mix them well.
- Prepare some breadcrumbs and add to the mixture.
- Chop 2-3 chilies and add them to make it even spicier.
Step 8: Done!!
Yippee.. Your Delicious Potato Stuffing is ready.