Intro: Power Bank Under Rs. 33 Only
hello friends today I will show you how to make power bank under rs. 33 or $0.551 .I came this idea when I was thinking low cost power bank.
Step 1: Things We Need
for making power bank we need
1) battery holder for 3 battery - you can get this from old rc car or amazon
2) 3 AA 1.5V BATTERY -can get from any general stores or amazon.
3) micro USB cable - you can get this from USB data cable or old mobile charger.
4) mini switch - you can get this from electronic store or amazon (in large quantity)
So let's start to make mini power bank.
Step 2: Let's Make
First you have to take battery holder and insert 3 cells. and make the the marking of negative and positive current on battery holder.
Step 3: Making Circuit and Enjoy
now make circuit.
1) battery holder +to switch 1st.
2) switch 2nd to micro USB cable +
3) battery holder -to micro USB cable -
Note that black and yellow colour wire is negative
and green/red/white is positive.
After connecting as per circuit, connect micro USB to your mobile phone