I am Monica and my partner Meghashree. This project as made in Whitefield nook
- 2 wheels
- 9 v Battery
- 3 ice sticks
- Gear motor
- Battery clip
- 2 caps
- Glue gun
Step 1: Fixing
Step 2: Making Hole
- Take three ice cream sticks.
- Make hole with the help of driller.
- Take a stick cap put the pop stick to the hole of the cap
- and stick the ice cream stick to the end of the pop stick
Step 3: Sticking Ice Cream Stick
- Take ice cream stick and cut in to to piece.
- Take a piece of ice cream stick on the top of the ice cream stick .
- And take another piece of ice cream stick in the meddle of the ice cream stick .
- And take battery and stick it on tow ice cream stick
Step 4: Connecting Wire
- Take a switch stick it on the battery
- And connect the battery clip to the battery
- Take one wire connect to gear motor