Life is not perfect. The hole in my first knob was too small.
Rather than redo my 30 minute design, I just "enlarged" the print to 119%.
The hole worked, but I had left too much "shoulder" inside and the screw wouldn't fit. I did a two minute design tweak and printed again.
Put the knob on and screw it in.
Because my knob is long and does not contain a "stop" to limit its travel, I wrote the word "off" at the top shutoff position.
Beauty and a "stop" are desirable upgrades for the knob, but this is functional, costs about one dollar, and is more socially acceptable than a pair of vice grip pliers.
As a follow up, I found a way to repair the old knob: