Introduction: Program Arduino Using Raspberry Pi
This article's all about Connecting Arduino Uno to a Raspberry Pi 3!
- You can program with it.
- Helps in Multitasking.
- Master - Slave.
- DIY for IOT.
- You can basically control your Arduino through Wi-Fi!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Components Required :
- Raspberry Pi
- Arduino cable
- Usb cable (5 volt Power Supply)
- Wi-Fi network
- puTTY (Software)
Step 2: Setup :
- Connect your Arduino to the Raspberry.
- Power up your Raspberry.
- Connect the Pi and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Using puTTY install the Arduino Package :
Code : sudo apt-get install arduino
- After installing open your Rapsberry through Remote Desktop or any other virtual desktop.
- On the menu under Programming or Electronics section you'll find Arduino.
- Now Click it and Start Coding, for Preview use the example codes and upload and check for it to Work.
Step 3: Output :
It should definitely work!
Also checkout the video for better understanding!
Please Follow my Channel for more DIYs... :)