Pumpkin Chicken Curry
Today I made this curry for dinner. It's big hit in my family. It is creamy and so yummy.
It is perfect dish for this cold season.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup pumpkin, 1 inch cubed
250 g chichen pieces
1 tsp whole garam masala
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin seed powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup chicken/vegetable broth
1 cup water
1/4 cup thick coconut milk
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
coriander for garnishing
Step 2: Cut All the Veggies
1. Wash all the vegetables, chop them and set aside
Step 3: Making of Curry : 1st Step
1. Heat a tbsp of oil over medium flame.
2. Once oil heated, add in whole garam masala.
3. When it start to splutter, add chopped garlic and ginger. Saute for a minute.
4. Add in onion, saute until it turn to translucent.
5. Add tomato, close the lid, cook until it become soft.
Step 4: Making of Curry : 2nd Step
1. Add pumpkin puree and all spice powder, stir for couple of minutes.
2. Add in pumpkin cubes, chicken pieces, broth, water and salt. Close the lid and cook until chicken cooked well.
3. Finally add coconut milk, cook for couple more minutes.
4. Garnish with cilantro and remove the curry from stove.
Step 5: Serve Hot With White Rice! Enjoy :)
Participated in the