Healthy No-Bake Energy Balls in most delicious mix of flavors – filled with nuts + pumpkin, and covered with chocolate!
No bake energy balls are so delicious and easy to make. Perfect for special occasions, as a holiday, Thanksgiving or a Christmas dessert, and at the same time a healthy sweet energy bite for everyday! Share the love
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 180g pumpkin puree
- 10 dates
- 40g coconut flour
- 100g nuts (almonds, walnuts, peanuts)
- 60g chocolate
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Preparation time: 20 min + 2h freeze
for 25 balls
Step 2: Pumpkin & Nuts Fill
- Blend pumpkin puree with dates, so you can get the creamy sweet base for pumpkin truffles.
- Add blended nuts and bled them with pumpkin fill. I love to use almonds, walnuts and peanuts for this recipe. This mix of nuts, especially peanuts, give very rich taste and texture, that goes perfect with pumpkin flavor!
Step 3: Little Balls
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and cover it with some coconut flour and cinnamon. Whisk it all together and start making little balls.
Step 4: Chocolate Balls
- When all energy balls are ready, cover them with melted chocolate and leave them in a fridge for 2 hours before serving.