Sweeten up your family gatherings with donut holes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cut rolls or biscuits into four equal pieces.
2. Combine both sugars and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and mix well.
3. Press each dough piece into the spiced sugar mixture and coat completely; roll into balls.
4. Heat oil to medium or medium low in a small saucepan.
5. Fry the dough balls, about six at a time, for 3 minutes; biscuits for 3 1/2 minutes.
6. Remove from oil and coat with spiced sugar again.