Delicious Apple Dessert – baked apples filled with pumpkin, chestnut, dates, walnut and cinnamon! Perfect dessert or sweet snack, made without any refined sugar. Try it this winter, and enjoy this new amazing taste.Perfect mix of flavors! Try it, and let me know what kind of stuffed apples you prefer :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
- 2 apples
- 200g pumpkin
- 10 dates
- 40g walnuts
- 200g chestnut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
(per 4 servings)
Step 2: 1. Chestnut & Pumpkin
1. Place chestnuts into a bowl with warm water. Leave them for 30min. This will help for pealing them later.
2. Dry the chestnuts and carefully cut their shell in cross shape. This is very important so nothing goes wrong while baking them. And be careful, shell is quite slippery.
3. Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the chestnuts into the smaller tray with pumpkin, and cover it with the baking paper. Bake them for 45-50 min.
Step 3: 2. Apples
4. Meanwhile cut 2 apples on half and remove the core from it. Place them into another smaller trey and put them in the oven with chestnuts and pumpkin, to bake on the same temperature, for 20 min.
5. Take out the apples from the oven and let them cool down. After some 20 min, chestnuts and pumpkin will be ready as well.
Step 4: 3. Pumpkin Filling
6. Peel the chestnuts and blend them with the pumpkin, dates and cinnamon.
Step 5: 4. Serving
7. Fill the apples with the blended mix, and serve them with blended walnuts.
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 serving):
- Calories ………….. 304 kcal
- Protein ……………… 5 g
- Total Carbs ……….. 57 g
- Total Fat ………….. 2,5 g
PREPARATION TIME: 30 min preparation + 50 min BAKING = 80 min
***SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ME*** :)))
- YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwyQ...
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/spineatcook/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/