Introduction: Quail Egg and Goat Cheese Pinchos
These bite size quail egg and goat cheese pinchos bites are perfect for parties or family gatherings!
Pinchos rock and so do these quail egg and goat cheese pinchos bites! Hope you’ll give them a try and if you do, let me know what you think!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get started!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
6 Quail Eggs
Mustard of Your Choice
1 Goat Cheese
3 Slices Wholegrain Toast Bread
Step 2: Directions:
1. Bring a small pot of water to the boil and carefully place the eggs in. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for maximum of 3 minutes. Drain the water and pour over some cold one to stop them from cooking.
2. Meanwhile: With a cookie cutter cut 2 circles out of each bread slice. Place them on a frying pan and dry fry until they turn brown. Once they are ready, place them on a serving plate/tray.
3. Peel the eggs and cut each in half.
4. With a knife, spread some of the mustard over each bread slice. Top with thinly sliced goat cheese and some watercress.
5. Cut the ham into thin strips, roll each strip into a barrel shape and put onto the watercress. Top with half of the egg (yolk side up) and secure with a toothpick.
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube