- Easy to prepare (15 minutes max)
- Crowd Pleaser (a little goes a long way)
- Gluten Free (but without expensive ingredients)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: A Few Ingredients for the Crust
4 cups Chocolate Chex cereal (if not concerned about GF use any chocolate rice cereal)
3 Tbsp Butter
- Place cereal in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Add butter and microwave until melted.
- Mix the crushed cereal and melted butter in the ziplock until particles are covered
- Spread cereal/butter mixture into one 9x13 dish or two 8x8 pans (to keep for yourself!) and set aside
Step 2: A Few More for the Filling...
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 16 oz Cool Whip (non dairy topping)
Step 3: Serve (and Squeal!)
If interested, serve with chopped peanuts and/or chocolate syrup.
Savor the flavor and creamy texture of this summertime dessert!
Participated in the
Frozen Treats Contest