This is a quick-and-easy american style pasta salad utilizing ingredients you probably already have in the fridge. It usually takes around 15 minutes to prepare and is one of my go-to dish on days where I don't have much time to cook. You can even store it and bring it as a light lunch for the next day.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
* Rotini Pasta
* Black Pepper
Step 2: Boil Pasta
* Place the pasta (300g) in a pot and submerge all of it under room temperature water.
* Add a teaspoon of salt.
* Boil the pasta in medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes or until it is soft.
* Drain the water from the pasta.
Step 3: Dice Tomatoes
Dice the tomatoes to small bite-size slices.
Step 4: Dice Garlic
* Peel the skin off of the garlic clove.
* Slice the garlic into cubes
Step 5: Slice Celery
Slice the celery to small even pieces like shown in the picture
Step 6: Slice Carrots
Slice the carrots to small even cubes.
Step 7: Mix It In
* Add a tablespoon of mayo
* Add a couple of teaspoons of celery and tomato.
* Add half a teaspoon of garlic and carrots. * Add one and a half cup of cooked pasta.
* Mix it all in on your bowl
* Season with black pepper and salt
Participated in the
Comfort Food Challenge