There are a lot of great recipes out there for gummies, but if you're looking a quick and easy recipe you can make with ingredients that are likely in your kitchen cupboard, this is the one for you!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: List of Ingredients
- One box of Jello
- Seven packets of gelatin
- Corn starch
- Citric acid
- 3/4 cup of water
- Candy molds
- Small pot
Step 2: Making Your Gummies
- Mix together the jello and gelatin in your small pot
- If you'd like to make them sour, add between one and two teaspoons of citric acid to the jello and gelatin.
- Add in 3/4 cup of water and stir.
- Place you pot on medium heat and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. This takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Quickly place your gummy mixture into molds. I transferred my mixture to a pourable cup to make this step easier, but it's not necessary.
- Next, place your gummies in the freezer to harden up. This takes roughly 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove your gummies from the freezer, unmold them and lightly dust with corn starch.
Participated in the