This salmon rolls are very easy to make and always succesfull partyfood or last-minute snack. Everybody likes this rolls!
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
you will need :
tortilla or durumbread
salt and pepper
Step 2: Make
1. Spread cream cheese on the tortilla.
2. Put the herbs, salt and pepper on top
3. Finish with the smoked salmon.
5. Wrap with plastic foil and put in the refrigerator until you want to serve it
6. Remove the foil and cut in pieces and taste! Share them with friends or keep them for yourself.