Intro: Quick & Easy Banana Chips
You love, I love, we all love Banana chips! =)
Only if we knew before how easy they were to make at home..
Let's get started..
Step 1: Ingredients
- 4 raw bananas
- oil for frying
- 1/2 spoon black pepper powder
Step 2: Getting the Bananas in the Right Form Factor
- Remove the skin from the bananas.
- Grate the bananas into small thin slices with the equipment that you find the best for this.
Step 3: Time to Fry
- Put oil in a frying pan and start to heat it.
- Once the oil is heated, start to put the banana slices in the pan.
- Fry them at low heat and let them harden.
Step 4: Garnish
- Put salt and pepper on the fried chips.
- They also go well with green chutney! =)
Note: This recipe is a popular way of making banana chips in India. We use raw bananas and fry them. It is equally delightful so hope you give it a try! =)