Introduction: Quilling in a Frame
This is a simple quilling composition created as a gift.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- a frame paperboard;
- strips of paper 3 mm wide, 15 cm length: pink, red, green;
- quilling tool, paint brush, painting knife and glue;
- gold and brown acrylic colors;
- a turquoise crackling color;
- glitter and varnish;
Step 2: Preparing the Frame
The frame is covered by the acrylic gold color and after drying,
I added the crackling paste using the knife.
On the ellipsoid line I added glitter for covering the imperfections
of the board.
Step 3: The Quilling Flower
- there are the basic quilling elements: tear drops for flowers and
leaves and two tight coils for the bud;
- I bonded them in place and painted the stem;
- two drops of glitter were added in the center of the flowers;
- after drying the glue, everything is covered by one layer of varnish.
This is my gift for a friend!
Participated in the
Quilling Contest 2016